Yes, that’s right, even in winter Sydney’s coastline is still spectacular and worth a visit. The mornings may be cool, but the days are often sunny and pleasant with temperatures between 17°-20°C. Perfect for a stroll along the coast – You may even catch a glimpse of humpback whales as they migrate north. There are numerous whale-watching vantage points along the coastal walk with late June and early July being the best time to catch a glimpse.
This package includes:
– One night’s accommodation in our 4-star Boutique hotel for two people.
– Boutique District View room at $169 per night, or Boutique Ocean View room at $199 per night.
– A bottle of wine from our house selection in your room upon arrival.
– A hot breakfast for two people in the Brasserie.
– 12 o’clock late check out.
Selected Travel Dates Apply – Offer valid for a limited time – $30 surcharge applies on Saturday nights
Please book car parking in Enhance Your Stay – nightly fee applies